Frisco, Texas personal injury lawyer Waren Price represents people injured by the negligence of others. He is a former insurance defense attorney that began his personal injury practice representing insurance companies. Now, he represents people that have suffered serious and catastrophic personal injuries resulting from the negligence of individuals and corporations. He will fight for your to make things right. Let the aggressive personal injury attorney fight for you to get you what you deserve.
The personal injury attorney brings decades of experience and a commitment to fight for you and your family.What We Do
We represent people like you. We do not represent the corporations. We do not represent the insurance companies. We are on your side. We will fight for you to insure your interests are protected. We only recover if you recover. We have a proven track record of successful outcomes for our clients. Let us stand with you and guide you through this process. Below are some of the types of cases we handle.
We represent adult and child victims injured by:
- Car wrecks;
- 18 wheeler truck wrecks;
- Motorcycle wrecks;
- Drunk drivers;
- Dog bites;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Defective or dangerous products;
- Wrongful death.
We represent victims in cases involving serious personal injuries and catastrophic injury or death. The injuries involved are as varied as the circumstances that led to their occurrence. Our commitment is to you and your family's recovery from these events. We understand what it means to suffer as a result of someone else's carelessness. Let us walk with you on your road to recovery. Below are some of the types of injuries for which we will help you seek recovery.
- Neck and back injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Burn injuries;
- Fractured bones;
- Ligament and other soft tissue injuries;
- Crush injuries;
- Disfiguring injuries and scarring;
- Injuries to children.
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed by the wrongful or negligent conduct of another person or corporation, we want to help you hold them accountable. We want to work with you to make you whole again. Let us work with you to investigate your claim and prosecute the responsible party. We may assist you in bringing claims against the responsible party, including, but not limited to, the following causes of action:
- Negligence: A negligence claim is a claim for damages arising from another person's failure to use ordinary care resulting in injury or damage to another person.
- Strict Products Liability: A Strict Products Liability claim is a claim for damages arising from an unreasonably dangerous or defective product.
- Wrongful Death: A Wrongful Death claim is a claim for damages arising from a person's death that may be brought by a surviving spouse, child or parent against.
- Slip and Fall: Premises liability claims in Texas may be brought against a responsible property owner for injuries due to the owner's failure to warn of a defect on the property.
Negligence: Most claims for damages arise from the negligent acts or omissions of the responsible party. In an action brought against a negligent party, there must be proof of the following elements:
- Legal Duty - A legal duty is an obligation that one person has to another to adhere their conduct to a certain standard of care. For example, each driver on the road has a legal duty to keep a proper lookout when they are driving.
- Breach of Legal Duty - The breach of a legal duty is simply the failure to meet that required standard of care. In the example above, this would be a driver's failure to keep a proper lookout.
- Injury Proximately Cause by Breach - Finally, the injury alleged must have been "proximately caused" by the other person's breach of legal duty. In order to prove proximate cause, the evidence must show that the negligent act was a substantial factor in bringing about the injury, and the injury was reasonably foreseeable.
- Actual Damages - In order to recover for another person's negligent conduct, the plaintiff must prove actual damages that resulted from the negligent conduct.
Strict Products Liability: In order to bring a strict liability claim against a product manufacturer for a dangerous or defective product, there must be proof of the following elements:
- Product Defect - The plaintiff must prove that there existed a defect with the product.
- Defective from Manufacturer - The product must have been defective when it left the hands of the manufacturer.
- Unreasonably Dangerous - The defect caused the product to be unreasonably dangerous.
- Defect Caused Injury - The defect in the product must have been a producing cause of the injury to the plaintiff.
Wrongful Death: The elements of a wrongful death cause of action are contained within Chapter 71 of the Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code. Generally, the underlying basis for a wrongful death cause of action is a claim of negligence.
- Statutory Beneficiary - The Plaintiff must be a statutory beneficiary under the Texas Wrongful Death statute including a spouse, child or parent of the deceased.
- Person Defendant - The Defendant must be an individual, association of individuals, joint-stock company, or corporation or a trustee or receiver of same.
- Wrongful Conduct - The Defendant's wrongful act or neglect caused the person's death.
Slip and Fall: Slip and fall cases in Texas fall under the umbrella of “premises liability claims.” The elements of a premises liability claim arising from a personal injury to a business customer invitee are:
- Actual or Constructive Knowledge - Owner has actual or constructive knowledge of some condition on the premises;
- Unreasonable Risk of Harm - The condition on the premises posed an unreasonable risk of harm to persons on the property;
- Failure to Eliminate Risk - The owner failed to exercise reasonable care to reduce or eliminate the risk; and
- Owner's Failure Caused Injury - The owner's failure to use such care proximately caused the plaintiff's personal injury.
While these are some of the more common claims pursued in personal injury actions, we will work with you to investigate other options for recovery as well. We want to maximize your recovery. Remember, we don't recover unless you do.Hire The Experienced and Aggressive Personal Injury Lawyer
The Texas Personal Injury Attorney is respected by lawyers and judges alike. We know what it takes to fight the insurance company to get you what you deserve. You deserve to have a lawyer with the knowledge and experience to properly and aggressively pursue your personal injury claim. Let us help.
Call Us Today for Your Free No-Obligation Consultation