Waren Price has successfully represented the people of north Texas for more than 20 years. His experience includes the prosecution and defense of all types of state criminal cases. He now maintains a trial practice dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals and their families. He does not represent corporations or the government. He represents people just like you.
Waren Price attended law school at Southern Methodist University School of Law, consistently ranked as one of the top law schools in the country. After graduating from SMU Law School, Mr. Price began his legal career as a trial court prosecutor prosecuting criminal offenses on behalf of the people of the State of Texas. He initially prosecuted misdemeanor offenses for Assault, DWI and other criminal violations. He quickly rose to the level of felony prosecutor where he handled the most serious criminal cases including Aggravated Sexual Assault, Aggravated Robbery, and Murder. It was during this time as a felony prosecutor that he developed his skills as a trial attorney trying approximately 100 cases before juries. He has continued to refine those skills over the course of his career.
Following his time as a criminal prosecutor, Mr. Price left the district attorney's office to work with a defense firm in downtown Dallas. There he handled high liability civil cases representing individuals and corporations in matters involving millions of dollars in damages.
Mr. Price has a track record of great results for his clients. He takes great pride in this record of accomplishments and wants the same for you in your case. This history of results has led to many referrals from previous clients and lawyers alike. Mr. Price will guide you through your case and work to put you in a position for the best possible outcome.
Every client and every case we take is handled by an attorney. Unlike many other law offices, you won't be handed off to a paralegal or law clerk. You will deal directly with Waren Price on your case. He will sit down with you and listen to your side of what happened. Let him help you navigate the legal process. We want to get you the best result possible, and we'll work with you to achieve that result.
Whether you've been accused of DWI, Assault, Drug Possession, or some other criminal offense, you deserve an experienced attorney with a proven track record. Having handled literally thousands of cases, we have the experience that you can depend on. You deserve an attorney that will listen to your side, and will truly be on your team. Contact us today and speak to Waren Price about your case.
Mr. Price will put his commitment and experience to work for you. If you need legal representation, then you need an attorney that has the knowledge and experience to get the job done and put you in the best position for a successful outcome. We can help.
Areas of Practice
- Burglary/Property Crimes
- Criminal Records Removal
- Drug Possession
- DWI/DUI Defense
- Frisco Municipal Court
- Grand Jury
- Jail Release
- Juvenile Offenses
- Pretrial Diversion/Probation Matters
- Theft/Fraud Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Crimes
- Southern Methodist University School of Law
- Juris Doctor – 1996
- Baylor University
- Bachelor of Business Administration – 1992
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
Awards and Recognitions
- Mr. Price was again recently selected for inclusion in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100. This invitation only organization is composed of the premier trial lawyers in the country selected from each state. The selection process is a combination of peer reviews and third party research. Membership is extended to only a select few of the most qualified attorneys who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and public profile.
- Mr. Price has consistently maintained a rating of “Superb” by the attorney ratings service Avvo. This is the highest rating awarded to an attorney by the service. Avvo rates attorneys based upon multiple criteria including reviews from previous clients, peer endorsements by other attorneys, and an attorney’s level of experience in the industry.